Blue Day Network Event - A CALL TO ACTION
Blue Day Event - A CALL TO ACTION
On 4 November 2021, Blue Building Institute will host its first BLUE Day Network Event at Museum Voorlinden in Wassenaar, where we will help you and your company to become aware of and prepare for all future sustainability expectations from regulators, banks and governments.
The BLUE Day Network Event offers you a unique opportunity to meet and connect with keynote speakers, industry leaders and thought leaders from different sectors. The networking event takes place in an unrivalled, informal setting, which inspires you to step out of the day-to-day business, face real challenges and create a better future. Let's commit to change and support and inspire each other by registering for this high quality event.Would you like to participate in the BLUE Day Network Event and receive more information? Please click here.
BBI knowledge platform
- Publishing and sharing knowledge
- Research and innovation (Universities, WHO, UN Harvard, World GBC, Delos)
- ESG expert team "S" criterion
- Blue Lease expert team
BBI partner network
- For investors, developers, architects, investors, banks, operators, end-users, health insurers, builders, property owners, facility and hospitality organisations, home automation, high tech and IT companies, certification bodies, and universities
- Joint participation in conferences (MIPIM, Expo Real and Provada)
organisation of online webinars, round tables with partners and (inter)national parties for realising new collaborations and projects
- BBI is Keystone Partner of the International Well Building Institute
- Workshops, in-company training and presentations
- Webinars, partner events
- Offer of tailor-made training modules
- WELL v2 introduction, WELL AP prep exam, WELL AP 30 hour package, Health-Safety Rating workshop - GBCI approved
(Foto: The Flow - Houthavens, Amsterdam - WELL platina)
The Blue Building Institute
is a non profit, independent, purpose led platform, funded by cross sector sponsorship support from industry and NGO partners. Keystone Partner of The International Well Building Institute.